Our Reviews on Google
SIR AUTO GLASS & CALIBRATION
1350 West Yost Court, Meridian
4.9 229 reviews
- Hannah Maxwell ★★★★★ a week ago Everyone was so kind and helpful. They were quick to respond and get my window fixed and it was way cheaper then even my insurance rates! There was a minor issue I was having with the replacement and they got back to me immediately … More and took care of everything no questions asked and generously fast. I felt surrounded by sincere and good people working with them and would 100% refer them to anyone.
- Amanda M ★★★★★ 4 months ago The only one in town who does calibration and had next day Ford F-150 Lariat windshield! So easy to use progressive also. Showed up prepared and didn’t cancel due to lack of supplies like Safelite keeps doing. Quick and amazing! Highly … More recommend!!
- Kindsey Tracy ★★★★★ a month ago I was so stressed out over getting my windshield replaced until I called Sir Auto Glass. They had me squared away in under 20 minutes! Omar came out first thing this morning and replaced my last windshield. He was so nice and so respectful … More as was the gentleman I spoke to on the phone. He made sure I understood aftercare and my windshield was better than new! HIGHLY recommend these guys and I will definitely be referring everyone I know to them for their services.
- Stephanie C ★★★★★ 10 months ago The best experience. I have been trying for over a year contacting other windshield repair companies. Where I get my car serviced recommended these guys, and within minutes I had an appointment scheduled.
Everyone I spoke to there … More was very kind, and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend them to anyone!
(Used the office out of Oregon City)
- Alex Flores ★★★★★ 11 months ago They were great! Offer lifetime warranty. Very quick and met me at my job and replaced the windshield on my truck. Didn’t take them long and they were very helpful and professional. Answered all the questions I had. Highly recommended … More
- Robert Aldisert ★★★★☆ 2 weeks ago Sir Auto Glass came out to my house within 24 hours and replaced the right front passenger window with no issues. There was also damage to the liftgate glass, and the technician was appropriately cautious about replacing it because … More there were some bending to the frame. All and all, I was very satisfied with the service, except for the fact that I had to front the money to replace the window glass and wait for reimbursement from my insurance company, Progressive. Sir Auto Glass would not bill them directly for the work, and I had to spend more time dealing with getting reimbursement than I did having to get the glass replaced. Sir Auto Glass was not clear that they would not bill Progressive directly, and I had to learn about that after it was too late to use another glass company.
- Stormy Shaw ★★★☆☆ a week ago Before the technician left, after replacing the windshield, he warned us that the bottom right corner may not set correctly and may need to be fixed. The next day it was obvious there was air coming through the bottom right corner … More so we called the warranty dept and scheduled a repair. We kept our work truck off the road for an entire day, when we really could have used it, so that the repair could be completed. No one ever showed up. The truck is behind a locked gate so it's not possible that they inspected it without us being aware. I called the warranty dept back and they said the technician's notes stated he inspected the truck and deemed that the whole windshield needed to be replaced again. Since he obviously didn't inspect the vehicle, I don't understand why that decision wasn't made before we had to wait a total of 3 weeks for the repair to be made. The reason this is 3 stars instead of 1 is because everyone I spoke with was very nice and helpful, the price was reasonable and the timeline for the original replacement was very quick. I greatly appreciate that they are able to calibrate the windshield without us having to take it into the shop. I hope that this was a unique situation and not an accurate representation of their technicians.